When your family member is in a nursing home, you're trusting the staff members to take care of your loved one as best as possible. If those staff members betray your trust, you can take legal action against them. Consult with Mark Albert Attorney At Law PLLC in Elk City, Oklahoma about your nursing home abuse claim. If your loved one is being abused or neglected in their nursing home, those staff members should be held accountable.
There is no excuse for nursing home neglect. Attorney Mark Albert will help you fight for justice. Schedule a free consultation in Elk City, Oklahoma today.
Noticing the signs of nursing home neglect or abuse is the first step to making a change. Consider filing a nursing home abuse claim if you notice:
1. Emotional and mental changes in your family member
2. Unexplained injuries, bruising or cuts on your loved one
3. Dirty, unsanitary living conditions in the facility
4. Your loved one hasn't been receiving their medication
5. You family member is dehydrated or malnourished
Speak to a nursing home neglect attorney about your case today by calling 580-225-2010.